Annons:
Tagphotos-and-movies
Read 2173 times
Zickan
2017-03-06 21:10

Pictures to use

Here you can post pictures you have taken on rats. One or more rats. Rats with people. Rats near other pets. Rats indoors or outside. From behind, nose, eyes, paws. 

Al pictures you put in this thread is allowed for everyone to use. 
If you post a picture in this thread. You automatic give your permission for other people to borrow that picture for their own use. 
If you would like to be given credit for the picture. Write your autograph on the photo. Best is if you not put a watermark over the whole picture. 
You could also write the comment. Can be used if you sign [your name] under the picture when using it. 

Help people use pictures more legal. It is against the law to google and uses everything you find. The person who takes or owns the picture. Need to give permission for others to use that picture before you download and upload it on the internet or write it out for a school project, articles and so on. If the owner of the picture not have given permission for use. You could be sued. Even for a smaller innocent use of the picture. 
Share some pictures for people to use instead.  Perhaps even we here on Rats can use some of them in upcoming articles Glad

Some rules for adding/ lending these pictures.

•  When adding a picture here. You allow for everyone to use them in other places. 
  • You are only allowed to add pictures here that you have taken.
  • Add a text if you want to be given the credit when someone uses the photo. Examples: Credit to [name], Photo was taken by [name], Photographer [name]
  •  If the picture is not taken by you, you don't own it. You are only borrowing from the owner. 
  •  You are not allowed to sell these photos or make money from them. 
  •  You are not allowed to lie and say you have taken the photo you are borrowing. 
  •  If the owner of the picture writes it in the comment here/his name/alias. You are obligated to always write the photographer's name/alias on al places you use one of these pictures. 
  • You are not allowed to edit or change these pictures before asking the owner for permission.
Annons:
Zickan
2017-03-06 21:14
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Free to use

Zickan
2017-03-06 21:28

Free to use

Zickan
2017-03-06 21:33

Free to use

Zickan
2017-03-06 21:35

My beloved Yoda. Picture free to use.

Zickan
2017-03-06 21:37

Yodas brother, chewbacca. Picture free to use

Zickan
2017-03-06 21:38

Zickan's Midnight. My old, pretty nice black dumbo girl.

Annons:
Zickan
2017-03-06 21:39

One of my harley boys

Grodan
2017-03-08 21:00

All my pictures can be used as long as my name or breeding is on them. A link to my rat page would be nice too, but not necessary.

Host 4 mouse - Welcome!   <:3 }~~~

Scroll to top
Annons: