Taggeneral-discussion
Read 2557 times
Zickan
2019-01-21, 23:07

Your rats birthday

When your rats having birthday. Do you celebrate it? If you do. How do you usually celebrate their day?

Leia
2019-01-21, 23:17

I don't have a rat but I do have a pet rabbit! She not yet turned 1 but when she does I hope to make her a "cake" out of different fruits and vegs and get some cute pictures! I will also spoil her with some new toys from the pet shop of course. Do you have any other recommendations?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-01-23, 19:34

I always give my cats a present on their bdays, such as a new toy or treat. I also give them wet food which they love.

Start your own community!

For your company, club, school class, neighborhood, blog, hobby, interest, gaming clan, family, friend circle, sports team, study group...

Get started in minutes. For free of course!

Zickan
2019-01-23, 22:51

#2 what wet food do they like the most? Mine are so picky. Have usually made nice rolls with pancakes. Filled with something nice.

Zickan
2019-01-23, 22:53

#1 got any tips or recipe to share? rats won't eat hay. Bur almost everything else a bunny can eat.

Evelina
2019-01-24, 08:10

#3 Ill have to check when I get home but its an organic Swedish brand of wet food. They also like royal canin wet food, which is the brand of their dry food. 🙂

Evelina
2019-01-24, 15:05

The brand is Bozita. They really like this one. The box is quite big so they spilt one box two times a week. 😊

Leia
2019-01-26, 00:14

#4 I don't have any recipes! I just plan on using fruit and veg to create building blocks that resemble a cake, so carrot sticks could replace candles for instance. I don't intend on mashing/blending anything together, it will be an experiment!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top